Today we want to share with you a little game that Victoria and I play, that TOTALLY changes our world, and charges it up with power and possibility. It takes just a few seconds to learn, and you’ll find yourself playing this game ALL THE TIME – because it works – and because it is fun. First, read the Free Neville Goddard Lecture quote below – and then we will show you the “I Remember When” game – inspired by Neville.Mr. Twenty Twenty
First, read the Free Neville Goddard Lecture quote below – and then we will show you the “I Remember When” game – inspired by Neville.
“This principle can be used in a destructive or constructive way. You can say: “I remember when this was a glorious building and look at it now” as you become aware of rubble where once a glorious building stood. Or you can stand on rubble and say: “I remember when this was all rubble,” as you imagine a glorious building. You can say: “I remember when my friend had nothing and now he has much,” or: “I remember when he had much and now he is so poor.” You can say: “I remember when she was healthy,” which could imply she is now ill, or “I remember when they were unknown,” implying they are now famous. So you see what power was in that revelation. It’s entirely up to you how you use your imagination, but the operation of your creative power is completely up to you. You make the decision, and are therefore responsible for its effect on the world.” – Neville Goddard – I Remember When – Courtesy of FreeNeville.com
So we take today’s teaching and start…
- Mr Twenty Twenty: “I remember when we started finding EXACTLY what we needed for the garden – free or cheap.”
- Victoria: “I remember when we started planting all the free and cheap trees we needed for the garden.”
- Mr Twenty Twenty: “I remember when we starting eating fun – healthy – fat burning meals – that are fun to make.”
- Victoria: “I remember when we noted that we were exercising together for a full year.”
- Mr Twenty Twenty: ”I remember when we needed a new roof.”
- Victoria: ”I remember when we got the money for the roof, and the house expansion – from wonderful, unexpected incomes and God given resources.”
- Mr Twenty Twenty: “I remember when we started making a full time wages – just working 4 to 8 hours a week.”
- Victoria: “I remember when we made our first million dollars forex trading.”
- Mr Twenty Twenty: “I remember when we started playing the – I Remember When – game.”
- Victoria: “I remember when we shared it with the world.”
There you go! Now you have learned the “I remember when” game. It’s great to play with your partner, and your friends. It’s great to play with people you just met. It’s just great to play, and helps you GET IN THE GROOVE and open the floodgates of possibility.